VILLA MARIN PINOT GRIGIO
October 18, 2017
RIEBEEK CELLARS CABERNET SAUVIGNON
October 18, 2017

VILLA MARIN CABERNET SAUVIGNON

Categories: ,

VILLA MARIN

Sobredos, the company producing the brand Aneto, is a family owned company created in 2001 with the purpose of producing Douro wines, look after its own vineyards and all the production process (harvest, vinification and bottling), with a main focus on the high quality of the wines. In order to achieve these goals, they acquired several mature vineyards in the heart of Douro Valley: in the county of Barrô and Penajóia they grow the white grapes (Semillon, Gouveio, Viosinho, Arinto, Rabigato, Malvasia Fina and Cerceal); the red grapes (Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz, Tinto Cão and Souzão) come from Sobradais and Malvêdos, county of Castedo do Douro.

WINERY

Villa Marin

D.O

Italy

VARIETAL COMPOSITION

Cabernet Sauvignon 85% and remaining 15% red grapes

BOTTLES PER CASE

12

AGING

18 months in French oak barrels.

SERVING TEMPERATURE

Between 18ºC and 20ºC

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “VILLA MARIN CABERNET SAUVIGNON”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *